Hattiesburg Social Security Disability Attorneys
Did you know that an average of 60% of first-time Social Security Disability applicants are initially denied?
The process of appealing denied disability claims is confusing and time-consuming. If your SSD or SSDI claim has been denied, seeking help from a qualified Disability Attorney will greatly improve your chances of receiving the benefits that you desperately need.
The attorneys at Gadow Tyler PLLC have extensive experience helping residents of the Laurel-Hattiesburg areas navigate the maze of confusing paperwork.
Our Social Security Disability Attorney Services Include
- Proper documentation gathering of extensive paperwork required
- Assist you in properly filling-out and submitting all forms
- Track the status of your claim
- Keep you posted on the claim status
- Review your approved claim for accuracy
- Answer any questions you have about your benefits
- Appeal your claim if denied
If you're filing a SSD Disability or SSDI Disability Claim, or if your Disability Claim has been denied, you really need Gadow Tyler PLLC on your side.
Call us now to schedule you free, no obligation consultation
with a Social Security Disability Lawyer at (601) 909-0208
Gadow Tyler PLLC
607 Corinne St. Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Get The Personal Service Your Case Deserves